Accomplished Maryland Attorney Represents Individuals and Businesses in a Range of Legal Matters
Frederick lawyer handles family law, residential and commercial real estate, and business cases
At the Law Office of Victor E. Cretella, I am dedicated to providing effective, ethical representation to small businesses and individuals for a variety of legal issues. I work with individuals to protect their legal rights in a range of practice areas, including divorce and other family law matters and immigration. I also represent Maryland companies, who entrust me to assist them with their business law concerns. By focusing on my clients’ satisfaction and customizing my advice to their specific needs, I have built long-term relationships that remain mutually beneficial.
Skilled representation tailored to meet each client’s goals
A proficient legal advocate can mean the difference between a successful resolution and continued difficulties. At the Law Office of Victor E. Cretella, I provide the following to every client I represent:
- Real-world experience — For two decades, I have developed my legal skills litigating complex cases in private practice and serving as in-house counsel for a medium-sized company. Every day, I rely on this background to find creative, workable solutions for my clients’ legal challenges.
- Personalized representation — As a sole practitioner, I take a hands-on approach to every aspect of a client’s legal matter. Representing individuals and small businesses in this manner gives me the ability to assist them quickly without having to consult with a department or committee.
- Cost-effective counsel — To evaluate legal options correctly, legal costs must be included in the calculation. At the outset of each client’s case, I provide a free consultation so that they can understand the estimated fee and set an appropriate budget.
My goal is to work as a team with each of my clients. As part of that commitment, I regularly update them about their case and am fully responsive to their inquiries.
Knowledgeable advice for many types of legal issues
The Law Office of Victor E. Cretella provides detailed legal counsel for a wide array of matters throughout Maryland, including those pertaining to:
- Family law — Whether it’s a spouse going through a divorce or a couple looking to adopt, I advocate for family law clients with the skill and sensitivity that such issues deserve.
- Business law — My experience providing wide-ranging litigation and transactional support for business clients helps them achieve their objectives.
- Labor and employment — I provide knowledgeable advice on employment issues including discrimination claims, accommodations for disabled workers, and family leave.
- Immigration — No matter what type of assistance you need, I can help you or a family member navigate through the complex United States immigration system.
- Real estate — For commercial and residential real estate clients, I offer the skills and background to handle complex transactions and disputes.
No matter the specific area of law, I pursue each client’s interests tirelessly and with a total focus on their needs.
Contact an accomplished Maryland attorney today
The Law Office of Victor E. Cretella represents individuals and small businesses in a wide range of practice areas. Call 301-228-2705 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Frederick.